Wild Rift Patch 2.0 Notes and Updates
League of Legends: Wild Rift's first patch of the new year is here, and it's also the second patch since the launch of worldwide open beta testing. Patch 2.0 brings a lot of updates, including five new champions, a plethora of new skins, a party-finder feature, a new season, and a slew of other gameplay improvements. In order to get you all prepared for the new ranked season, let's get into the full Wild Rift patch 2.0 notes. Also, the article includes steps for downloading Wild Rift Patch 2.0.
• Corki, the Daring Bombardier
• Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest
• Lulu, the Fae Sorceress
• Teemo, the Swift Scout
• Tristana, the Yordle Gunner
Master Yi – nerfed
Wuju Style (3):
• Bonus true damage now only 33% effective versus structures.
Wukong – buffed
Warrior Trickster (2):
• Clone now mimics the ability cast of Wukong's Golden Staff (1).
Zed – nerfed
Razor Shuriken (1):
• Missile width reduced from 175 to 125.
|Neutral Objective Changes||
CREST OF CINDERS (RED BUFF)
• True Damage per second reduced from (1.6 * Champion Level) + 10 to (1 * Champion Level) + 10.
EVOLVED CREST OF CINDERS
• True Damage per second reduced from (3.2 * Champion Level) + 15 to (1.5 * Champion Level) + 10.
• Eye damage reduced from 20% max HP to 15%.
• Eye now permanently closes at 20% HP remaining instead of 15%.
• This new feature will allow players to easily find suitable allies to jump onto the Summoners Rift with.
• Party owners will be able to make their lobbies public by clicking the option on the top right corner of the lobby screen.
• Players can also join open lobbies by navigating to the option on the bottom left corner of the home screen.
• Open lobbies can be filtered by type. The feature will also automatically recommend some lobbies to join.
• Riot has removed the latency indicator from the homepage as it wasn't accurate in showing the ping a player would get in the game.
• This has been replaced with a network indicator which tells the network a player is on (WiFi, 4G, and so on) and an in-game indicator showing the real latency a player would experience in matches.
• A social sharing feature has been added which allows players to share their stats on Facebook or save them to the camera roll.
• Players will be able to use this feature with the end-of-game scoreboard, end-of-game personal performance, a career most played champ, season rank, win streak, new champ acquired, new skin acquired, and leaderboard screens.
• Players will now be able to explore Wild Rift's abridged Summoners Rift in detail.
• Players may now be prompted to take performance-improving tutorials based on their gameplay.
Champion Mastery Emotes
• Players will get this emote on reaching Mastery Level five with a champion.
Several new skins are coming to Wild Rift in this patch.
• Sad Robot Amumu
• Urfrider Corki
• Arcade Corki
• Star Guardian Janna
• Star Guardian Jinx
• Arctic Ops Kennen
• Star Guardian Lulu
• Dragon Trainer Lulu
• Star Guardian Lux
• Cottontail Teemo
• Guerilla Tristana
• Arclight Varus
• Little Devil Teemo
• Little Demon Tristana
• Wicked Lulu
• Super Kennen
• Star Guardian Ezreal
|Free-to-play Champion Rotation||
• Jan. 7 to 13: Barum, Camille, Fizz, Graves, Jhin, Malphite, Orianna, Shyvana, Sona, and Varus.
• Jan. 14 to 20: Akali, Alistar, Dr. Mundo, Drave, Jarvan IV, Miss Fortune, Soraka, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, and Zed.
• Players can now reply to pings.
Dragon/ Baron Respawn Timers
• The spawn timers for these monsters will be shown on the scoreboard.
• Some UI improvements have also been made to the minimap.
• Enemy information on the scoreboard will now update only after players gain the vision of them.
New Emotes Wheel
• The emotes wheel can now be accessed by holding down on your champion.
System Message UI
• The system messages will not block the player's view of their own champion.
• Players will now be able to see a more detailed breakdown of stats on the stats tabs of the scoreboard.
• This includes the damage reduction (in percentage) of armor and magic resistance items and conversion from ability haste to cooldown reduction.
• Towers will now prioritize super minions over siege minions.
|Ranked Season 1||
• The first ranked season of Wild Rift will begin on Jan. 8, 2021.
• Every player who participated in season zero will receive some rewards when it ends.
• A new event called Yordle Expedition will arrive into Wild Rift with the five new champions.
• Players can find the new champions through this event.
• The matchmaking system has been tuned for better game quality and ranked experience.
• The Leaderboard now updates every 10-15 minutes rather than every 24 hours.
• Improvements have been made to the chat feature and the friends' list filters.
• Some UX changes have also been made for social interactions.
How to download Wild Rift Patch 2.0 – Steps
Simply follow the steps given below to download this update. Make sure to have enough storage space before downloading to ensure a smooth experience.
• Click https://www.tap.io/app/176935 to visit the Tap-Tap store.
• Install the client and search for Wild Rift.
• Download the game after giving relevant permission to the application.
• Launch the game and make sure to login with your Riot Games ID to avoid unnecessary login errors.
If you are facing any issues while the installation process then checks for the storage space and make sure that 'Install from other sources' is enabled in the Settings of your device.
This method is only useful for android users so players with iOS devices might have to wait until the game hits Apple App Store.
To stay up to date with the latest guides, news, and reviews, please stay tuned for lolmobileaccounts.com.